200hr RYT Teacher Training Course at Organic Yoga
(Yoga Alliance Approved 200hr Training)
Rooted in tradition, the Twin Cities Yoga Teacher Training experience is designed to free you from the illusion that you are not already free. Through the loving guidance of our passionate and highly skilled teaching staff you will gain the skills, confidence, and support on your new path teaching yoga and become a leader in your yoga community. Integrating the Bhakti principles of love and devotion with the alignment, therapeutics, and sequential base of the Ashtanga yoga system, the program enables the individual to develop a personal teaching language based on a personal spiritual experience.
Topics include meditation, pranayama, skilled hands-on adjustments, intelligent sequencing, advanced inversions and arm-balances, yin yoga, in depth anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy, karma and dharma studies, lifestyle & ethics and business management. Surrounded by a supportive, loving sangha (community) this life changing experience will ground you in your practice and change your life.
Offered as a weekend training at Organic Yoga
Weekend Training Dates 2018:
Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am - 6:00pm
January 27, 28
February 10, 11, 24, 25
March 10, 11, 24, 25
April 14, 15, 21, 22
May 12, 13, 19, 20
June 9, 10
Snow dates: June 2 and/or 3rd
301 Main Street
Johnson City, New York 13790
- $2350 Early bird rate (see details below)
- $2600 Regular rate
** All options require a non-refundable $500.00 deposit due within 2 weeks of being accepted into the Teacher training program**
- Payment option #1: Early bird rate, paid in full by December 15th, 2017. This option totals $2350. Application must be received by December 1st, 2017.
- Payment option #2: Payment in full by January 15th, 2018. This option totals $2600. Application must be received by January 1st, 2018.
(Please note: there is a $100 processing fee if you choose to pay by credit card).
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Show mental, physical and emotional readiness- Maintained a yoga practice for at least one year
- Must attend all dates, either the immersion schedule or weekender course
- One letter of recommendation from a current or previous yoga teacher, To be sent within 5 days of application submission.
- Download the application form below and send or email completed applications to:
1440 Capouse Ave
Scranton, Pa 18509
or you may email it to: Kellyobrien@me.com
Check out our FACEBOOK PAGE for photos from our last training!